Guarantee Terms and Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING OUR WEBSITE.THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USE IF YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE. OTHERWISE, PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIS WEBSITE IS PROHIBITED. BY PLACING AN ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PLACING AN ORDER AND / OR PAYMENT, YOU ALSO AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH FORM THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MYCLOUDESSAY.
By submitting the project and/or payment, you are purchasing the product for your personal, non-commercial use only. All produc ts are from our team of freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership regardin g the products to the company.
Additional detailed information about our services can be found on our FAQ page. Please note, it is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and FAQ page, prior to submitting your order and / or payment to our website.
- Website means MyCloudEssay.com.
- Customer, You or Yours mean and refer to you and / or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
- Company, We or Our mean and refer to MyCloudEssay.com.
- Product – an original essay, paper, and / or other written product, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
- Order means a written order on a standard electronic form, filled and submitted online by the customer to our website. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the customer regarding the product.
All products this company offers are non-refundable, and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. No refund can be granted to the customer under any circumstances once the order is completed, unless specifically stated herein. In certain cases, the company may provide a refund at its own discretion. Please refer to the FAQ page of this website for more information about the money back guarantee and the bonus program.
At MyCloudEssay, we take pride in providing high-quality academic assistance. Our team is always ready to revise or adjust your paper if it does not meet your expectations. Our aim is to ensure that all our customers are satisfied and receive 100% value of their money.
We never sell, rent or share any of the information we collect by this with any 3rd party. All your personal information and work produced will remain confidential and kept safely by the company.
By submitting an order and / or payment, you acknowledge that you are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following.
- All products are provided solely as examples for research, reference, and / or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, and so forth).
- Any information and / or ideas used from the product must be properly cited. The company does not condone the act of using our written materials to achieve higher marks within educational institutions, nor do we vouch for the results.
- You agree that this website acquires payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this website for educational access.
- Apart from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company.
- All products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and / or its affiliates and partners.
- You agree to destroy all delivered products immediately after your research / reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any product shall be used without proper citation.
- You agree to receive emailed promotional information about specials and contests organized by the company. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information directly, through the e-mail marketing distributor.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT
Limitation of Liability
By acknowledging the above terms and conditions, you agree to release and hold the company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted; (d) any injuries, damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services. In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the company and company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing of our services, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MIGHT NOT BE APPLIED TO YOU
You agree and acknowledge the fact that these Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the company. It is highly recommended that our customers keep track of any changes made to the above Terms and Conditions by reviewing this webpage from time to time, since we guarantee immediate reflection of any such changes on the present webpage of this website.
10 steps to write a good application essay
The core purpose of an application essay is to make an impression upon the given college. Here are 10 steps on how to write a good college application essay